Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So here I am Blogging


Okay, so after being told I should start a blog by two of my closest (carrie, christine) I decided it was time. I was going to start one several months ago but everytime I would begin I would either end up reading friends blogs for 30 minutes (which is my max time allotted to self on the computer a day) or Brooks would wake up early from his nap. I am not sure where this wide world of blogging will find me but most of my post will likely be about adventures with my sweet Brooks. So on that note here are some pics from his first birthday party. He had so much fun playing, eating cake, and opening presents. All of our friends and family made the party such a hit. Well, I might have to up my computer time to 45 minutes a day. I already feel addicted. It is like journaling. Well sord-of. I mean I probably would not reveal quiet as many details here. Maybe. Matthew will hope not.

2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Hey!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! Now we can do a better job of keeping in touch. Check out my blog, you might find an old picture of yourself on there!!! :)Brooks is so adorable!! Have a great day!

Julie said...

He is so precious! Looks like he had fun-I look forward to keeping up with little Brooks!