1. I love comedies
2. Nothing makes me laugh harder than watching someone fall, trip, or have something happen that may cause a minor injury.
3. ex. Kelso on that 70's show shooting himself with a bb gun ( I can watch it over and over)
4. Brian Fellows skits on Saturday night live are my favorite.
5. I need to watch funny things bc I am serious enough without watching sad or serious movies.
6. I need to laugh at myself more.
7. I expect a lot from Matthew but really really want him to be happy with everything I do
8. I love playing sports.
9. I love all aboard the Choo Choo Train alphabet song on Disney.
10. I love watching Brooks dance to it even more.
11. I get in and out of the shower from the front (I want the water to hit me the second I get in)
12. Relaxing at home is not something I know how to do.
13. I often wish my family lived in Nashville.
14. I sometimes wish I lived in chattanooga.
15. I hope that Sarah Miller will on day move back to Nashville.
16. I am very grateful for all my girlfriends (motherhood would not be nearly as much fun without them)
17. I had a difficult introduction into motherhood (lots and lots of screaming, not much sleeping, and constarnt feeding for 7months).
18. I wear swimming goggles when I chop onions.
19. My heart truly hurts for all women who want babies and have not been able to have one.
20. I pray for you daily.
21. My heart also hurts for all the children who are not loved and cared for the way every child should be.
22. I have multiple ice-cream scoops in my kitchen drawer.
23. They are used regularly.
24. Maggie Moos Cnbun with teddy grahms and marshmellows is my favorite.
25. When I was pregnant with Brooks I would get this after every Dr.'s appointment as long as I had only gained a couple of pounds.
26. One time I had gained 6 pounds in a month and did not get to go to the Moos.
27. I would like to take art lessons.
28. I think Matthew and I will do something great together one day.
29. Country Songs about family make me emotional in a I want to be the best wife and mom ever kind of way.
30. I miss singing oldies in the car with my Dad (we just are not in car together very often).
31. I wish my Mom was here so we could run all our errands together.
32. I wish I had pretty handwriting like my mom.
33. I am a terrible test taker.
34. It takes me way too long.
35. My anxiety about them get way out of control.
36. Organizing things makes me happy.
37. Trying to keep everything organized does not make me happy.
38. Brooks already seems smart like his Daddy and is a chatter box like me.
39. I like to shoot skeet
40. I love to bake (probably bc I like to eat sweets).
41. I enjoy cooking but only a few nights a week.
42. Footloose is my all time favorite movie.
43. The last concert I went to was Alison Krause (it always makes me wish I could sing).
44. The first concert I ever went to was New Kids on the Block.
45. I have fond memories of elementary school.
46. Rough memories of middle school (some of you know why ssshhhh).
47. Great memories from high school.
48. Fun memories from college.
49. I always know when I am pregnant bc all of the sudden I could not care any less about my morning cup of coffee.
50. My sweet tooth also disappears which is soooo weird.
51. Matthew and I hope to have 3 children.
52. The second one is on the way.
53. I have run in lots of races.
54. I have done several triathlons.
55. I really need to take some swim lessons.
56. I am very competitive.
57. I love playing games at parties win, lose, or draw, cards, or anything
58. I love being a mom and am pretty good at it (I had a good ex.)
59. I have a good prayer life but probably need to listen more to what God has to say to me by reading the Bible.
60. I love going the Beach.
61. I love going to the lake.
62. I love going to vaderbilt basketball games.
63. I love going to football games on a perfect fall day (fair weather fan)
64. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
65. My mom's peanut butter fudge is the best.
66. I have great in-laws.
67. I love my 2 nieces and nephew.
68. Matthew and I have an annual motorcycle trip that is coming up.
69. I know that my brother would do anything in the world to help me.
70. I wear shorts to work out in and that is about it.
71. They just do not do anything for me.
72. My first vehicle was a black jeep wrangler.
73. I got my first C in 7th grade english class.
74. I totally understand why.
75. Correct use of grammar is something I have and will always struggle with (could not decide how to word this sentence).
76. I love all of my friends' children.
77. Morning time is my best time of day.
78. I love not having to have that Sunday night feeling of going back to work the next morning (Thanks Matthew!!!!!).
79. I am a jean girl.
80. I also love skirts and dresses, so much more flattering for me than shorts and capris.
81. We have done something to every room in our house.
82. Including painting, staining, and total renovations.
83. I want our next house to be brand new.
84. We have been in our house 3 years and have worked on it the whole time.
85. It is a great house
86. in a great neighborhood.
87. Out of those three years our house has been turned upside down more than it has been presentable.
88. Obviously, this stresses me out.
89. I like the phone to make plans
90. or to talk to people who live out of town.
91. I talk to my mom everyday.
92. I taught 4th grade ELL
93. I taught 3rd grade ELL
94. I taught 1st grade my last year.
95. I liked the kids a whole lot better than a lot of the teachers.
96. I have my M. of Ed. and am glad I do
97. although I do not plan on going back to teaching anytime in the near future unless I had to.
98. I do crossword puzzles with Matthew on road trips
99. I have actually gotten better at them.
100. I think I have a good initial intuition about people (but if need be I do reevaluate).
Okay so there it is now I tag Brooke S., Laura Beth, Amanda M., and Matthew. If you have already done this sorry just ignore the tag.