Friday, November 16, 2007

It's a Boy!!!!!!

It's a boy!!!!! We are so excited about baby boy number two. We had the ultra sound done yesterday and my gut feeling was right. Us having another boy right now is good for lots of reasons. Number one being it is what God is so graciously blessing us with. Second and not nearly as significant is all the money I will not be spending on a whole new girl wardrobe. Third, is the fact that this boy will be born around the same time Brooks was born so as long as this is a good size boy we are set with clothes. Fourth, Brooks will have a brother that is only two years younger than he is. Fifth, I just love boys and now I will have three. Please keep our baby boys health and development in your prayers.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Congrats!! You will love having two little boys! It really is the best!! Hope you are feeling well!

LB said...

That's so much fun! I'm glad everything looked good . . . you will your hands full with two busy little boys! Fun times ahead!

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! The clothes thing will work out great! Although... if it had been a girl, I know your mother-in-law and she would have helped in the wardrobe department! Hurry up and find a name so you can post that too!

Courtney said...

Congrats! That is funny, I think I will end up having all boys for some reason, gut feeling too I guess. It's fine with me!!!

Dee-Dee said...

I love your reasons. They were good and sweet. Boys are very sweet, especially with their mommas! Congratulations!!!

The Byrd Family said...

YEAH!! We're a little partial to boys around here! Ha! Brothers are absolutley PRECIOUS!! I'm so glad your ultrasound went well! Keep us posted!!

The Hadfields said...

Congrats Heather!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

Yeah!

Melissa said...

Really, I'm still saying name him Dunn or Brother! :o) I can't wait to have another little buddy to play with! Y'all do make cute boys!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

We're so excited for you!!

The Parker Family said...

Yeah for you...boys are wonderful. Brooks will love having a brother to play with (eventually).

Candie Bowen said...

Congrats! I think 2 boys would be so much fun for all of the same reasons that you do!